Strategic 3 Point Home Buyers Plan
Do you have a plan in place to find the perfect home?
It is easy to find a real estate agent to show you homes, but…
My 3 Point Plan will save you time, money and frustration!
- Plan For Successful Home Search
- Get Pre Approved/Don’t spend or transfer$ Strong offer positioning/loan types
- Home Search By Design Wish List/Deal Breakers/Timeline
- Price Range Decisions Determines Desired Lifestyle/Areas
- Plan For A Successful Offer
- CMA Compare homes to current 90 day mkt.
- Sellers Disclosure What condition is the property in?
- DOM How many days on the market?
- CLUE Report Has there been insurance claims?
- Survey Check for easement/encroachments
- Negotiate the offer Careful to consider appraisal values
- Plan For Accepted Offer & Closing
- Option period begins at execution Buyers Option Check delivered
- Title Company receives contract Escrow check delivered/receipted
3. Inspection/repairs/amendments Initiated during Option period
- Buyer and Lender continue Loan Process Still critical not to spend or transfer $
-appraisal is ordered
-all buyer verifications are processed
-verify any buyer requirements of lender
-prepare buyers loan package
5. Final approval and commitment
6.. Survey ordered by Title If new one is needed
7.. Verify any re-inspections required By Lender
8. Title Company Follow up with buyer & seller
-title company receives instructions/prepares papers from lender
-title company coordinates and prepares additional closing documents
-title company coordinates and closes the sale
-disbursement of funds per closing instructions
-proper filing of closing documents
9. POSSESSION IS GIVEN TO BUYER UPON CLOSING & FUNDING! KEYS ARE YOURS!!
Prepared by Lori Gladstone-Ebby Halliday Realtors-1415 Legacy Drive, Frisco, TX 75034
Direct: 469.980.9209 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.lorigladstone.ebby.com